Monday, December 3, 2007

Planning for the future

Wow. the EAP course is almost over. After finishing this course, we have to plan on our future. For me, my goal is very hard to achieve. Many people told me that you'd better change your major(medicine),but i don't want to. I really liked studying medicine, especially after finishing one year in this subject. I did very well in my first year, even though i was very hard for some students. In here it is totally different from my country. In my county if you have an average of 96% or more in your high school, you are eligible to apply for medical school. Wow, i remember when i got the admission , i was extremely happy. On the other hand, in Canada, it is more difficult than i expected. First, you have to have first degree, you have to have A plus in many subjects, you have to have volunteer activities, and finally, you have to pass the medical exam. I think it is too much to do. But because i have determination and perseverance, i won't give up and i will try my best to achieve my goal and become a family doctor. I really respect and admire all doctors because they have a great message (saving people life). Now i am extremely happy that i have the chance to do my favorite major medicine in my favorite country Canada

2 comments:

ELLA said...

im happy that we're almost finished the EAP program, but a little bit sad at the same time....i hope u will do well in ur university courses!!

Hanna Hasegawa said...

The time goes first, and I miss our classmates. We are going to be excellent students at the UofC for sure!! See you next semester at the undergraduate program!