Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy and Sad

Hi every body
I have a very variable emotions these days. While I am so happy that i will finish my English soon and start my credit courses........Finally, after one year of studying English( every day).....haaa...I am just joking, I feel so sad because i feel that i found very good friends who really care about me and very good teachers whom i really admire their teaching and respect their jobs. First, when i first arrived here, i was so sad and disappointed because i didn't have any friend to talk to and express my opinion. But when i started this course everything was different for me. I found many friends, in fact, they are now my close friends. They care about me and i really care about them and their future. We always try to help each other as much as we can. that's is the best thing in my friendship. When i started in level 2, i had a really good friends. Now i have more. I really hope that all my friends can achieve their goals in this university or in any other university. In addition, last semester i had really good teachers, they tried to help us as much as they can. We tried also to help our self by studying hard. In level 3,however, every thing is different.The teachers as well as the students were great. I really appreciate all their effort to help all the students including myself. I also appreciate all the help from my friends. Finally, i wish good luck for everybody in their presentations first and their finals second.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I know what you feel.... Don't worry though, university life will bring you a lot of new friends and you always can keep in touch with your old friends as well.