Sunday, December 2, 2007

Final Presentation


Last Friday i was so excited about choosing my topic for the final presentation and choosing the day for my presentation. But all of a sudden, My excitement turned out into a disappointment. I ended up choosing a topic that i have never heard about it in my life and a day that i didn't prefer. Now that OK because Sandy said sometimes you will have to do things that you are not interested in at all. I just have a good idea. I think if our final presentation would be more scientific than this one, It would be a good thing for us. I mean before choosing my topic on Friday, i had have many interesting and scientific topic in my mind. I think that if you are interested in the topic, you will do better. I am not against art or music, on the contrary, i can't live without music. But for the final exam i would prefer more scientific ones. In the upcoming presentation, there are many terms that are related to the music you have to know it before the presentation. Also, there are many names that you have to pronounce it correctly. I think this is the hardest part in the next presentation. But that's OK. you have the whole week to prepare for it. Finally i hope you gays good luck in this final presentation and don't forget to do your best because this is the final one.

4 comments:

maja said...

I didn't know much about Aretha Franklin before either. But don't worry, you'll only have to talk for about 4-5 minutes, and this topic is way easier to prepare than if it would have been a scientific one. Basically, just read a biography summary on britannica online or another page, take a few notes, watch a few videos on youtube, prepare a few slides and you're done! Piece of cake, right?

maja said...

By the way, I love the cartoon!!

Scott Douglas said...

I love your cartoon too! It's perfect :-)

Bill said...

I am worry about my final presentation too because I am not good at speaking.