Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Forrest Gump


What a nice movie. We have been watching this movie(Forest Gump) for three days. I really liked it too much. The story about his life is really interesting and so funny. The character is really nice. In fact, he played the role really well. In addition to that I think it has a great message in it. That stupid people are normal people who have emotions and feelings. I am really excied about watching this movie. I am thinking about watching it again. Also, we learn so many new and useful vocabularies. I found the sheet that Sandy gave to us very useful and interesting. I think watching this film was so interesting and helpful at the same time. I hope that we have had more classes like that. In fact, i think watching films and movies helps alot to improve our English, but the problem is we don't have time. Most of the time people are either studying or working. Anyway, we have to find time to watch a movie or film in order to entertain ourselves. Unfotunetly, the last part was so sad. He missed his mama and he missed his love Jenny. But it was good for him to have a smart baby. I think that having a genius baby is a grat thing. In fact, Forrest was so proud of his son and that's great.
Ok my friends. Good luck in your final presentations and prepare yourself very well because this is the last one.
See you all tomorrow
Have a good night.

6 comments:

Ghazal said...

I love this movie aswell, especially Tom Hangs is one of my favourite actors. How about you?

Bill said...

I love this movie as well. The movie is so good that it is recommended to Chinese to learn English.

Lisbeth said...

My friend That forrest Gump is crazy and funny. !!! hahaha We should learn something from him and try to run !!!!

GO HADEEL RUN !!!

Hanna Hasegawa said...

I was enjoying watching the movie too. The guy has huge affection and kindness. I hope his kid going to be kind and warm boy like him.

maja said...

I saw this movie probably five times before, but I still enjoyed watching it again. Tom Hanks is a great actor!

Scott Douglas said...

I wish we could have watched more movies in class. I love Forrest Gump!