Monday, October 8, 2007

Cold weather coming up !





I can not believe it! Winter again. Calgary's weather is often changeable. It is notoriously difficult to predict in detail from day to day. In the same day, Calgarian experience four seasons together. I guess they used to it because the grow up in this changeable weather, but for new people the idea is different. It is very hard to adapt to this weather especially in winter because I have never experience such a cold weather in my life. When I was in my country, I always hoped to live in a cold country. When I came here I experience the coldest weather in my life. Inspite the fact that it is very cold and you have to wear to many clothes such as sweaters and a heavy jacket, I love winter and I love the white snow. In my country there is plenty of rain in winter, but snow is extremely rare down there. So much so that I’ve only ever seen a flurry. Now I experience being in a heavy snowfall or waking up and looking outside to see fresh untouched powder that has fallen during the night. Wow, I am getting chills just thinking about it. lol

No comments: