Monday, November 19, 2007

Wow! What a wonderful place!




Last Sunday I went with my family and our friends to Edmonton, specifically to the West Edmonton Mall. Wow I was amazed by the beauty of this place. I've never seen such a great place in my life. Before arriving there i thought it was just a shopping Mall, but later it found that it was one of the greatest places for entertainment. There are places to eat, places to sip coffee and people watch, places to play, places to swim, places to skate, places to watch movies, a place to sleep, and places to walk through for exercise. Wow all these activities can be done in this mall. I won't exaggerate if i say that any person needs at least seven days to go a round the entire Mall. The most amazing thing for me is The World Water park which is one of the world's largest indoor wave pool ( a type of swimming pool in which large waves are artificially generated). It is really fun there. I was astonished by the size of this water wall. The other beautiful thing is the Sea Life Caverns which is an indoor small lake which contains a salt-water habitat with three sea lions and a a huge ship that occupied the middle of the Mall. There you can watch a wonderful sea lion show, or you can take a submarine ride. Can you imagine a submarine!! in a Mall! .Everything in this mall is unbelievable. Finally,shopping is only one part of the mall's universal appeal. Prices are not so expensive there for example i bought many things at a very good price. I just can't believe that all these stores and entertaining places are under one roof. I think this is a really unique place to visit. I think i will never forget this trip in my life.

3 comments:

maja said...

Wow, I have heard of that "big" mall in Edmonton, but I thought it was just a shopping mall with more shops than a usual mall. It seems to be huge. I'll have to go there too!

Scott Douglas said...

I'm glad you like West Edmonton Mall. Once I took the students there on a field trip, and we had a crazy time, it was so awesome. But I guess it wasn't very educational, because now I'm only allowed to take students on field trips to museums!

Hanna Hasegawa said...

Wow, I was glad you had a such a wonderful day!! The mall is the biggest shopping centre in thew orld. I am goin to invite you when I go to the mall!!