Saturday, November 10, 2007

Enjoy your long weekend

Hi everybody. Today I am going to blog for two reasons. First, because it has been along time since i've blogged. Second, because this is our homework for this long weekend. There is no doubt that all the students need rest after working really hard last week. But I think I am the most tired student of all the students not because the amount of homework that we got but because I have problem sleeping and even taking a nap. Even when I sleep, I have very bad dreams. That's make me nervous and worried all the time. I think that i am suffering from insomnia and i don't know why. Anyway, today i am feeling better than the last few days. I think that this is the best time for everybody to have a rest from class because i feel that everybody looks exhausted because this week we have done the essay and the annotated bibliography and that's too much for all the students. Anyway, i hope that all the students will enjoy their long weekend and having fun. For me, i will work one day and i will go shopping and having fun with some of my classmates. I am so excited about going with them outsisde. Hopefully, we will have fun together. I hpoe that enerybody will spend nice time and have fun this weekend.

2 comments:

maja said...

I hope you had a great short holiday, and I also hope that you are able to sleep well again and don't have any more bad dreams! I know how awful it is when you can't sleep.

Scott Douglas said...

Oh no, I hope you don't have insomnia. That would be aweful. Sometimes I can't sleep and I watch TV at 3 am. There are really weird shows on at that time. It's better to sleep!